Camper’s Haven Campground
- Ready to Camp
- Overnight Sites
About Camper’s Haven Campground
Celebrated 50 years in business 2020! We look forward to hosting you at our Haven!
- Over 200 overnight and seasonal sites with big-rig pull-through sites (E (15/30/50-amp) W,Se).
- Tenting sites, rental trailers and cottages available.
- Open & wooded campground on prestine land with lakefront tenting.
- Our amenities include: free showers, washrooms, laundromat, camp convenience store, camping/RV supplies, large in-ground heated pool, hot tub, playgrounds, sports field, arcade room, chip & putt 9-hole golf course, mini golf, lake swimming, fishing, hiking, biking trails.
- And of course, activities for all ages!
We are the closest Campground to the Bar Harbor, Maine Ferry!
Season: (mid) May to (mid) October.
Local Attractions nearby…
Our campground also offers a convenient location that is close to many local attractions such as: Cape Forchu Lighthouse, Yarmouth County Museum & Archives, Firefighter’s Museum, Sweeney Fisheries Museum, Acadian History Village and Wedgeport Tuna Museum!
We are proud members of COANS.