Grand Lake Park/Princess Park Campground
- Ready to Camp
- Overnight Sites
GRAND LAKE PARK CAMPGROUND
We are located on the largest fresh water lake in New Brunswick, Grand Lake. We hope the park will be a special place for people of all ages and that “Princess Park Campground” will once again become an integral part of Community life. In the heart of the province, where life moves at a slower pace and you’re always welcomed like family.
- We are a family oriented park, on the shore of beautiful Grand Lake, with sites to suit every taste.
- Campers: your choice – be part of the crowd, or choose a bit more seclusion.
- Full sun or a spot in the trees; we have wonderful camping sites.
- Join us in our Recreation Center, bring the children over to the playground
- Fishing, boating, swimming, and lots of lazy summer days.
- Be a part of our family; join us for a summer full of fun – potlucks, storytelling, movie night, campfires and so much more.
- Keep in touch on our Facebook page or send us an email.
If you want to experience true, down-home hospitality, you can find it here. Did we mention the sunsets are beautiful. You choose: sit on the beautiful shore of Grand Lake, relax in an open meadow, or take shelter under a canopy of shady trees.