- Ready to Camp
- Overnight Sites
Welcome to Woolastook! With our relaxed family atmosphere, beautiful views of the St John River, proximity to the city along with our numerous facilities, Woolastook Park has fast become the place to be for campers in the Greater Fredericton Area.
Being avid campers ourselves for many years, our family knows what it takes to make your experience a memorable one.
Come, Relax, Enjoy our Beautiful Park and Be part of Atlantic Canada’s Friendliest Campground!
The Park Features:
- Log Home (Sleeps 10, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Fully Serviced)
- Wooden Tents
- Seasonal Camping – Fully Serviced Three Way Sites
- Overnight Camping – Deer Hollow & Bear Paw (Electricity)
- Unserviced Camping – Fox’s Den
- Day Park with Rec Centre
- FREE Golfing for Campers
- Wireless Internet* (3-Way Sites Only at additional cost)