About The Association of Atlantic RV Parks and Campgrounds
The Association of Atlantic RV Parks and Campgrounds is non-profit association representing the interests of the Provincial Campground Owners in the Atlantic Provinces.
The Association of Atlantic RV Parks and Campground’s mission is to provide for the betterment and support of its campground members and to help promote a thriving and vibrant Camping and RV industry in the Atlantic Provinces based on collaboration and advocacy with all levels of Government.
The Association promotes a thriving and vibrant Atlantic Camping and RV industry through collaboration with the other Provincial Associations, Atlantic Private Campground Owners and our RV Industry Partners.
Some of our current priorities include:
- Canadian RVing and Camping Week scheduled anually in May. The week promotes and celebrates what Canadian Camping has to offer. Make sure that your Campground joins your fellow members and participates!
- The need for an Association to advocate on behalf of Private Campgrounds at the Federal level is clear. The Association of Atlantic RV Parks and Campgrounds joins to collaborate with other Provincial Campground Associations across the country to discuss common issues of concerns.
- Association of Atlantic RV Parks and Campgrounds joins the Canadian Camping and RV Council and the RVDA of Canada in the Canadian RV and Camping Industry Lobby Day each year. The opportunity to meet with MPs on Parliament Hill to express your concerns annually is invaluable to our campgrounds.
- To utilize and benefit from the information gathered from the 2015 Economic Impact Study. The study supports the Canadian RV and Camping Industry advocacy initiatives and is a very useful tool for campground owners to better understand their own sectors, conduct negotiations with financial institutions and communicate more effectively with their municipalities.
- As a member of the Canadian Camping and RV Council, we continue to develop an up-to-date Database of the Canadian Camping Sector including the number of campgrounds, number of campsites, types of campsites and rates.
- As a member of the Canadian Camping and RV Council we can work closely with the RVDA of Canada, Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association and Go RVing Canada to keep up to date on trends, the industry and opportunities for campgrounds in the Atlantic Provinces and throughout Canada.
Being a member of the Canadian Camping and RV Council gives Atlantic Campground Owners a unified voice and provides the opportunity to work along with the other Industry partners to assist your business achieve its goals!