Roaches Line RV Park
- Ready to Camp
- Overnight Sites
Roaches Line RV Park and Hillside Cottages are located at the beginning of the Baccalieu Trail on the scenic Avalon Peninsula. Although we are away from the noise and bustle of the town or city, we are just 45 mins from the capital city of St. John’s, and 5 minutes from the historic Conception Bay North towns of Cupids, Brigus, Bay Roberts [5km], and 20 minutes from Harbour Grace and Carbonear.
You can expect a clean park with friendly, courteous management.
Enjoy peace, tranquillity and relaxation in our beautiful wooded surroundings, which are quiet and natural. Come, relax and breathe the fresh air!
Enjoy our Hilside Cottages open year round!
Our facilities include:
- 66 sites, most of which have 3 way hook up consisting of 30amp electrical, water and sewer hook-up.
- Each site has a picnic table
- Daily, weekly, and seasonal camping rates.
- 8 1-bedroom cottages with crafted hardwood interiors, of which four are executive cabins, each of which has a 2-person Jacuzzi.
- 3 larger 2-bedroom cottages
- Cottages are fitted with all modern conveniences.
- Daily cottage rates.
- The cottages have wireless internet and cable TV services
- The park has public washrooms with showers, a laundromat, and a sani-station.
- There is a canteen which carries confectionary items, beer, and ice.
- Children’s playground equipment conforms to CSA standards.
- Historic and scenic towns of Cupids, Makinsons and Brigus are within hiking distance.